Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Relaxing Spa Treatments Right at Home

Has it been a long week for you too?
I am ready for some serious pampering and rejuvenation!
Of course, between baseball practice's and my 17 year olds birthday party, I don't see a relaxing trip to the spa in my future.
Luckily, there are many things I can do at home to feel and look great!
Check out exactly how easy it is below.

Look and Feel Great With At Home Spa Treatments
I must admit, I have the coconut oil and shower cap on right now and I'm about to enjoy a relaxing detox bath. Ahhhhh ;)

Take Some Time To Rejuvenate! You Deserve It!

4 comments:

  1. found your blog via a blog hop! i added you to my reading list. i hope you keep this up as you seem to have great tips! i hope you enjoyed your at home spa and i love coconut oil, i use it for my oh so dry skin. my blog: http://myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eloquent Obi for checking me out and I hope you find some useful tips from time to time. :)

      Delete
  2. Just awesome. I read the hub and left a comment too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajan! Your opinions mean a lot. :)

      Delete