Losing weight and feeling better can start with a few simple daily changes like:
- Replacing white bread with whole wheat
- Keep healthy options such as cooked chicken breasts and hard boiled eggs in the fridge and ready to go
- Add Chia seeds to meals to help keep you fuller longer
- Bring snacks with you on the go so you don't get tempted with the concession stands or drive-thru
- Eat nuts
- Add a few ounces of dark chocolate to your day
- Have fruit available to help satisfy that sweet tooth
For a more complete list check out:
11 Simple Diet Changes Make A Big Difference On The Scale
It's no surprise to anyone that when we carry extra weight around with us all day, we are going to get tired faster, have aches and pains, be less motivated and generally not feel so great. These simple changes can get us on the right track to feeling good and enjoying life.
Start small and live big!