Have you ever wondered what your kids would really want you to know if only they had the maturity and vocabulary to tell you?
- Don’t try to be my friend; I need a parent so much more
- Tell me you are proud of me
- Teach me how to express myself when I am hurt and angry
- Show me you think I am capable of doing things on my own
- Tell me something good or funny about your day
- My temperament and maturity rate may be different than yours was, don’t make me feel wrong for not being you
What Kids Wish Their Parents Knew